Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate
Ferrous sulfate is easily oxidized into yellow or rust color in humid air. It is soluble in water, and the concentration of ferrous sulfate is generally about 10%. As a coagulant, it has large coagulation particles, good vegetable water, fast sedimentation, and excellent color removal effect. The cost of ferrous sulfate treatment agent is low, and it is suitable for wastewater treatment with a PH value of 8.5 or more.
Ferrous Sulphate Heptahydrate
Fe 2+ %20
Titanium Dioxide %0.25
Water Insoluble %0.04
Exw Price in USD/Ton30
1. Used for sewage treatment as a coagulant with good decolorizing ability.
2. Used as a precipitating agent to remove sulfide, phosphate, etc.
3. Used for the reduction of Cr6+ in electroplating factory.
4. Used as the nutrients of microbes in biological system for enhancing biological activity.
5. Used as pigment,electronic industrial raw materials, hydrogen sulfide deodorant, soil conditioner, industrial catalysts etc.,
Packing, Storage and Transportation
1. Packed in 25 or 50 kg woven bag or ton bag.
2. Stored in dry, cool and ventilate place. Drying type will keep good for 12 months; High quality type will keep good for one month, while qualified type shall be used within one week in summer, or it will turn yellow (it still remains effective).