Application and performance of polyferric sulfate
Product introduction of polyferric sulfate
Polyferric sulfate (PFS) is a new type of high-efficiency inorganic polymer flocculant. The solid is pale yellow amorphous powder. The solid product has strong hygroscopicity. This product has good cohesion performance, stable chemical properties and fast settling speed. Applicable to a wide range of PH values, it can be widely used in the purification treatment of drinking water, various industrial water, industrial wastewater, and urban sewage.
The characteristics and mechanism of polyferric sulfate
1. New, high-quality, high-efficiency iron salt inorganic polymer water purifier,
2. Excellent coagulation performance, dense alum blossoms, and fast settling speed:
3. Excellent water purification effect, good effluent quality, no harmful substances such as aluminum, chlorine and heavy metal ions, and no water phase transfer of iron ions, non-toxic, harmless, safe and reliable.
4. It has significant decolorization, deodorization, dehydration, deoiling, sterilization, removal of heavy metal ions, radioactive substances and carcinogens in water, etc., and the removal rate of COD, BOD and chroma is as high as 90%.
5. It is suitable for the wide range of pH value of water body from 4-1.1, and the optimal pH value range is 6.9. The pH value and total alkali of the purified water have a small change range, and it is less corrosive to the treatment equipment.
6. It has a significant effect on the treatment of micro-polluted, algae-containing, low-temperature and low-turbidity raw water purification:
7. The purification effect of high turbidity raw water is particularly good.
How to use polyferric sulfate
1. Before use. Put this product into the alum dissolving tank at a certain concentration (10-30%), pour tap water and stir to make it fully hydrolyzed, let it stand until it is reddish-brown liquid, and then dilute with water to the required concentration and add coagulation. The water plant can also be mixed with 2-5% liquid polymeric ferric sulfate for direct dosing, and for industrial wastewater treatment, it may be directly prepared with 5-10% dosing.
2. The determination of adding scenery can be determined by production debugging or burnout experiment according to the nature of raw water, depending on the proper amount of alum formation. Water plant can use other medicine dosage as reference. Under the same conditions, the dosage of this product and solid polymeric alumina is slightly lower, which is 1/3-1/4 of the dosage of solid aluminum sulfate. If the original liquid product is used, it can be determined according to the corresponding concentration of the drug.
3. When in use, pump the above-prepared medicinal solution into the metering tank, and coagulate with the raw water by metering the medicinal solution.
4. Generally, it is used on the day of preparation on the day of preparation. Tap water is required for dispensing. A slight deposit is a normal phenomenon.
5. Pay attention to the hydraulic conditions and the formation of alum in the three stages of the coagulation process.
(1) The coagulation stage is the process of injecting the coagulation of the chemical liquid and the rapid coagulation of the raw water to form fine alum in a very short time. At this time, the water body becomes more turbid, which requires the water flow to produce intense turbulence. In the beaker experiment, it is advisable to stir quickly (250-300 rpm) for 10-30s, generally not more than 2min.
(2) The first stage of flocculation is the process of growth and thickening of the alum flowers, requiring proper turbulence and sufficient residence time (10-15min). In the later stage, a large amount of alum flowers can be observed to gather and sink slowly to form a clear surface layer. In the beaker experiment, first stir at 150 rpm for about 6 minutes, and then stir at 60 rpm for about 4 minutes to a suspended state.
(3) Settling stage: It is the floc settling process in the settling tank, which requires slow water flow. In order to improve the efficiency, the inclined tube (plate) settling tank is generally used (the air floatation method is preferably used to separate the flocs), and a large amount of coarse alum is used. The wall of the oblique pipe (plate) is blocked and deposited on the bottom of the pool. The upper layer of water is clear water. The remaining alums with small particle size and low density drop slowly while continuing to collide with each other and build up. At the later stage, the residual turbidity is basically constant. The beaker experiment should be held slowly at 20-30 rpm for 5 minutes, and then settled for 10 minutes to measure the residual turbidity.
6. Intensified filtration is mainly to rationally select filter layer structure and filter aids to improve the removal rate of high filter tanks. It is an important measure to improve water quality.
7. This product is used in the treatment of environmental protection and industrial wastewater. The method of use is roughly the same as that of the water plant. It has a very good effect on the treatment of raw water with high chroma, high COD, BOD, and auxiliary agents.
8. For factories and mines that use chemical coagulation, the original equipment does not need to be remodeled, and the product can be used only by adding an alum dissolving tank.
9. This product must be stored in a dry, moisture-proof, and heat-proof (<80℃), and the packaging must not be damaged. The product can be stored for a long time.
10. This product must be dissolved into liquid polyferric sulfate before it can be used. The dissolving equipment and dosing equipment should be made of corrosion-resistant materials.