Polyferric sulfate for papermaking wastewater
Polyferric sulfate (PFS) is a new type of high-efficiency inorganic polymer flocculant. The solid is pale yellow amorphous powder. Solid products have strong hygroscopicity. This product has good cohesion performance, stable chemical properties and fast settling speed. Applicable to a wide range of PH values, it can be widely used in the purification treatment of drinking water, various industrial water, industrial wastewater, and urban sewage.
Executive Standard GB14591-2006
AppearanceDark brown liquid
Total iron content ≥19%
Density (g/ml, 20℃), ≥1.2
COD removal rate80%
Exw Price in USD/Ton20
1. Mainly used in wastewater from pulp mills; instead of polyaluminum chloride, aluminum sulfate, etc., as a coagulant
2. Used in paper mill wastewater treatment, used as coagulant and decolorizer
3. Used for dewatering paper making sludge.
1. Determining the optimal dosage of raw water: according to 100-500mg/L turbidity water, 30-50kg/thousand tons can be added.
2. Dilution of the original agent: The amount of raw water needed to be added can be determined through a small test and the formation of alum (generally industrial wastewater can be diluted 1-2 times, and water purification plants can be diluted 2-5 times).
Q：Do you provide samples?
A：Yes, we have 1 ton samples on sale on our website. If you want fewer, we can provide 500g sample for free and you only need pay for the shipment.
Q: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A: We have our own factory for over 20 years. We have many in stock and we can produce all kinds of PAC/PAM/PAFC/PFS, contact us and we can customize the best quality you need.
Q: When will you deliver my PAC/PAM/PAFC/PFS?
A: After received the deposit, we will make delivery immediately. Normally, It will take 7-15 days depends on how many tons you bought.
Q: How can I get the price of PAC/PAM/PAFC/PFS?
A: Please grovide us the exact quantity, packing information, destination port and other necessary information, we will give you the quotation according to your specific requirement.
Q: How was your packaging and storage place?
A: Our bag contains 25KG per bag and is packed in plastic woven bag lined with thick plastic inner film.